Welcome! Below you you can access our current grant opportunity.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
We will follow up by email regarding your submission. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable account regularly.
For questions regarding the Submittable system, check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here.
Impact100 Houston awards grants to nonprofits in our community in the focus areas of Arts & Culture, Education, Family, Health & Wellness, and Environment. Applicants may apply for grant funding of $100,000 in a focus area that supports their mission, programs, or services.
For details on eligibility and funding priorities, please visit our website at Grants - Impact100 Houston.